What Makes Youth Ministry So Much Fun
Here are the top 5 things that make youth ministry so much fun to be a part of:
5. Activities- there is always something going on that keeps youth ministry busy. In other words, there’s never a dull moment. Trips, conferences, concerts, retreats, movies, and devo nights are always good uplifters for our youth group.
4. Sharing- As a youth group, there will always be a time of sharing in each others pain, suffering, joy, worry, love, and excitement. This keeps us on a roller coaster of emotion that you never know what you are going to get.
3. Worshipping- There is always something magical about a great night of worship and praise together. When the music, fellowship, and message all come together and God makes the service just what it needs to be, it becomes FANTASTIC.
2. Growing- as Christians coming together and making life-long relationships with Christ and with each other is priceless.
1. Experience- When the students make the sacrifices of being faithful each week and become consumed with living for God; it becomes an experience of a lifetime. It is something they never will forget.
Bro. Trent and Ms. Rebecca