Ever heard the expression “Think Before You Speak”? Well how are your people-person skills? Do you know how to communicate with others? Here are some tips to help you along.
Ten Commandments of Human Relations
1. Speak to People- There is nothing as nice as a cheerful word of greeting.
2. Smile at People- It takes 72 muscles to frown, only 14 to smile (less work)
3. Call People By Name- The sweetest music to anyone’s ears is the sound of his / her own name.
4. Be Friendly- and helpful. If you have friends, be a friend.
5. Be Cordial- Speak and act as if everything you do is a genuine pleasure.
6. Be Genuinely interested in people. You can like almost everybody if you try.
7. Be Generous with praise; cautious with criticism.
8. Be Considerate with the feelings of others. There are usually 3 sides to a controversy; Yours, the other person, and the right side.
9. Be Alert to give service. What counts most in life is what we do for others.
10. Add to This a good sense of humor, a big dose of patience and a dash of humility, and you will be rewarded many-fold.
Hopefully these commandments will help you communicate with others better!!!!!!
No praise band practice this week.
Bro. Trent and Ms. Rebecca