Have you ever asked why I enjoy working with teenagers? Well, just in case you have, I have put together the top 7 reasons for you to see. Let’s start with number 7:
7. Cats spend much of their day grooming themselves; I wonder why teens can’t spend 10 minutes?
6. They truly make me feel uneducated when they talk video games and multi-media
5. What about giving them advice? It don’t matter, because they always seem to know more.
4. When did it become the cool thing to paint your hair…..a different color each week?
3. Energy, energy, energy…..how in the world do I ever keep up?
2. Stay out of my yard. By the way, I have an endless supply of toilet paper…..year round.
1. I am reminded daily why I don’t want kids of my own.
I really do love our teenagers and I do thank God that I am able to work with them. May God bless them as they grow in a world that sets them up for failure? Please pray for our Teenagers.
I wanted to remind everyone that our Youth Fundraiser Softball Tournament will be held on March 4th and 5th at the City Park Softball Field. If you are signed up for this summer’s Mission Trip, you need to make plans on being there to help work.
Praise band will meet this week at 5:45. Please be on time and ready to serve God through our songs this week.
Bro. Trent and Ms. Rebecca