Here are Nabal’s advantages:
1) He belonged to a good family.
2) He married an excellent wife.
3) Nabal enjoyed plenty of prosperity and money.
4) He could have honored God’s man, David.
5) Nabal should have been thankful to God, the provider.
What lessons do we learn from Nabal?
1) The worth of a person consists not in what they have, but in what they are.
2) Wealth and money places on a person a serious responsibility
for a Godly use in life.
3) A person’s position on earth disappears in the light of eternity.
So honor God!
Dr. John Adams