It was my wonderful privilege to hear Dr. Adrian Rogers at the 2005 “Pastor Training Institute” in the Great Smokey Mountains. I was one of 120 invited to sit under this Godly man. It was his last conference. That was in September; he died the next month in October. These words came from his heart: “The sun is shining, the perfume of life laces the air, the hills surrounding us are groomed by God, the waters of the creeks and rivers dance, the song birds sing and the clouds of God’s heaven are a canopy. We must ask God to open our eyes to the details of life around us. God’s hidden fingerprints are on all that envelopes you. You have so much to live and so much to give.”
Dr. John Adams
Do I Have To Go To Church?
1) Do you have to hug your little children?
2) Do you have to remember your wife’s birthday?
3) Do you have to call when you’re late coming home from work?
4) Do you have to buy Christmas gifts for your family?
5) Do you have to attend ball games and band functions in which your children are involved?
6) Do you have to attend the funeral of a close friend or loved one?
7) Do you have to say, “I love you” when you love someone?