I am a senior citizen…
• I’m the life of the party…even when it lasts ‘till 8p.m.
• I’m usually interested in going home before I get to where I’m going.
• I’m good on a trip for at least an hour without my aspirin, antacid…
• I’m the first one to find the bathroom wherever I go.
• I’m smiling all the time because I can’t hear a word you’re saying.
• I’m very good at telling stories…over and over and over and over.
• I’m aware that other people’s grandchildren are not as bright as mine.
• I’m sure everything I can’t find is in a secure place.
• I’m wrinkled, saggy and lumpy, and that’s just my left leg.
• I’m having trouble remembering simple words like…uh…
• I’m sure they are making adults much younger these days.
• I’m in the ‘initial’ state of my golden years: SS, CD’s, IRA’s, and AARP.
• I’m wondering, if you’re only as old as you feel, how could I be alive at 150?
• I’m a walking storeroom of facts...I’ve just lost the key to the storeroom.
• I’m awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.
• I’m very good at opening childproof caps with a hammer.
• I’m a Senior Citizen and I think I am having the time of my life… Aren’t I?
“Mature Lifestyles of Mississippi”